Thursday, September 3rd, 2020
Stade de Suisse, Papiermühlestrasse 71,
On behalf of the scientific committee we kindly invite you to the 2nd Swiss ECHO – Exchange in Clinical Hematology & Oncology. This is a multi-disciplinary educational event for Oncologists and Hematologists from all over Switzerland, focussing on four core topics in 2020:
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
The program covers interactive Small Group-, Debate- and Plenary-Sessions.
The 2nd Swiss ECHO will provide you with the opportunity for an open and multi-disciplinary exchange among peers as well as with recognized national and international experts.
We are proud to introduce the scientific committee to you:
- PD Dr. Cathomas (Oncology, Kantonsspital Graubünden, Chur)
- Prof. Dr. Matthes (Hematology, Hôpitaux Universitaires Genève, Geneva)
- Prof. Dr. Renner (Oncology/Hematology, OnkoZentrum Hirslanden, Zürich)
- Prof. Dr. Pagani (Oncology, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale, Bellinzona)
Thursday, September 3rd, 2020, 15:00 – 18:00
>> Save date to my calendar
Stade de Suisse, Papiermühlestrasse 71, 3000 Bern
>> View on map
Please view the Program here.
For attending the Swiss ECHO CME credits will be requested.
Registration is free of charge.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the 2nd Swiss ECHO.
This educational event is supported by: