Thursday, November 28th, 2019
Welle 7, Schanzenstrasse 5,
On behalf of the scientific committee we kindly invite you to the 1st Swiss ECHO – Exchange in Clinical Hematology & Oncology. This is a new multi-disciplinary and interactive educational event for Oncologists and Hematologists from all over Switzerland, focussing on four core topics in 2019:
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
The program covers interactive Small Group-, Debate- and Plenary-Sessions.
Please find the Program here.
The 1st Swiss ECHO will provide you with the opportunity for an open and multidisciplinary exchange among peers as well as with recognized national and international experts.
We are proud to introduce the scientific committee to you:
- PD Dr. Cathomas (Oncology, Kantonsspital Graubünden, Chur)
- Prof. Dr. Matthes (Hematology, Hôpitaux Universitaires Genève, Geneva)
- Prof. Dr. Renner (Oncology/Hematology, OnkoZentrum Hirslanden, Zürich)
- Prof. Dr. Pagani (Oncology, Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale, Bellinzona)
Thursday, November 28th, 2019, 13:00 - 18:45
>> Save date to my calendar
Welle 7, Schanzenstrasse 5, 3008 Bern
>> View on map
Please view the Program here.
For attending the Swiss ECHO you will receive 6 credits from SGH, SGMO and SRO as well as 4 credits from SGAIM.
The registration fee will be 210 CHF (330 CHF incl. Dinner Discussions). 1/3 of the cost needs to be incurred by every participant and will be donated to Swiss Cancer Research:
- 70 CHF p. P. for participation without "Dinner Discussions with the Experts"
- 110 CHF p. P. for participation including subsequent "Dinner Discussions with the Experts"
Doctors in training* pay only 1/5 of the costs: 42 CHF/ 66 CHF
The remaining 140 CHF (220 CHF incl. "Dinner Discussions with the Experts") will be covered by the sponsors being subject to mandatory disclosure.
Invoicing will be done by "AMEX Meetings ↦ Events".
We hope that this new, interactive and multi-disciplinary format of educational training raises your interest. We are looking forward to welcoming you at the 1st Swiss ECHO.
This educational event is supported by:
*upon presentation of proof